Is my old car still about

P

pulsarboby

who did you sell that car too matt?
the car has been back to me since you sold it, as i remember the guy saying 'its mattys old car'
but i cant remember whether
someone bought it down to have work done
i broke the car
or may have bought and sold it on
or whether the guy was merely picking parts up. would help if i had his name, as it may jog my memory!

P

pulsarboby

not neccesarily clive:lol:
ive had sooooo many cars in that i honestly cant remember whether this one was busted or not:?

ive a feeling that it came in for some work to be done and i recognised the car as matts old one. need to know who he sold it to so i can check back to see.

i dont like breaking good cars and never have done tbh, but now there not worth breaking anymore anyway, they are finished as a profit making thing

Matty B

I sold it to a guy called Dave. Can't remember his surname. He came to you for a clutch i think. He rang me about 3 months after buying it and said the clutch had gone so i gave him your number.
I hope its not been broken, was a nice car when i had it.

P

pulsarboby

thats it i remember now lol
no it wasnt broke matt and is still going strong;-)
dont think the guy goes on the sites but likes his trackdays from what i can remember. engine was still purring quietly on it too

Matty B

Oh good, glad to hear its still going strong. My heart sank when i thought she had been broke, spent alot of time getting it just how i wanted it.
Cheers Bob.