intercoolers

• Thread starter Ninja_tune_factory
  • Start date
N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi all

im looking to put a fm on my R . wat is the bigist cooler u can put on the R? or wat is the best sise of cool for a fm ?

hope some can help

P

purplemonster

hi mate as u know im running a 33x10x3 inch intercooler its big and probably the biggest that will fit .

no real increase in lag at all

ROBERT

P

purplemonster

hi mate as u know im running a 33x10x3 inch intercooler its big and probably the biggest that will fit .

no real increase in lag at all

ROBERT

A

antilag

size isnt everything ( comment taking from my girlfriend ) its down to personal preference plus wat u plan to do with the car cos some would say if u only wanna go 300hp then uprating the top mount is the best way to go as for lag ect i think people get to worried about lag just chill abit cos lag is our friend cos it brings big power :D :D :D :D :D lol

N

Ninja_tune_factory

yer i seen your pics of it i was just looking a a hks intercooler it 600 x 300 x 100 its $799 it works out to about £476 just cooler thow

Keira

The gtirspares one is quite big, good value for money to.

Paid £500 for the complete kit, not sure how much they are now though.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I've got the HKS FMIC from Hiteq...

Its the best kit out there IMHO...

N

Ninja_tune_factory

wat about a skylin stand coolre anyone no wat type of power it can tack ?
i want a trust or hks cooler kit but there like big money aint the hks kit a bout £900? and the trust one i was told is about £1000+?

ARC intercooler for EVO7.
:p
Will try and get a pic of it on a Sunny hehe. Sigh need a digi cam.
Personally i feel that an intercooler should be around the size of any recommended 2.0 liter turbo engine intercooler kit.

C

Crazy

I have found a standard R34 intercooler for around £150-£200 :wink:

Would this be any good to use as a front mount on my GTiR :?:

Will it handle up to 350bhp :?:

C

Crazy

Chrisniss,
I cannot find the post/thread! Sick of doing searches! :roll:

Edd,
When you say the HKS one will do........are you on about the Skyline R34GTR intercooler!

I have PM'ed RS NISSAN about his intercooler and also a few others so hopefully I should get SOME feedback on fitting problems and pipe runs.............................

If anybody else has comments or any help please reply on this thread or PM me! :) 8)

N

Ninja_tune_factory

as sum of you no i want big power in my R :D :D :D and a want a cooler that can cope with big power thats y i was askin if anyone nos wat power he r33 cooler can tack of shood i impoert a hks one but just the cooler :? :?:

N

Ninja_tune_factory

how much for it aint it like £890 with out the vat?

P

pschurr

I'm struggling to get past the previous two avatar's.
Obviously the second one is an instant reaction to the first.

peter