Injector resistor Wiring Help Please

A

Anonymous

Hi,has anybody got the wiring diagram for the injector resistor pack please.I need to put one on my primera to enable me to use the gti-r stock injectors as i've put 550cc ones in and it overfuels that much it won't start.

Many Thanks

Mick

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Mick said:
Hi,has anybody got the wiring diagram for the injector resistor pack please.I need to put one on my primera to enable me to use the gti-r stock injectors as i've put 550cc ones in and it overfuels that much it won't start.

Many Thanks

Mick

You could just map down the standard fuel map... Usually when you slap on bigger injectors you need to map down the standard map between 0 - 2000rpm so that it doesn't overfuel...

Rishi

A

Anonymous

RishiGTiR said:
Mick said:

Many Thanks

Mick

You could just map down the standard fuel map... Usually when you slap on bigger injectors you need to map down the standard map between 0 - 2000rpm so that it doesn't overfuel...

Rishi
I've already tried that mate with an safc2 but it still overfuels before it will even start.If i turn it over a few times and remove the plugs they are covered in fuel and you can see the fuel sat on the pistons!

K

KevShek

The resistor pack consist of 5 wires, 4 black, 1 white.
Basically, the ECU drives the 4 injectors from pins 101, 103, 110, 112 (negative pulse), the 4 remaining common wires from the injectors then goto the 4 black wires on the resistor pack. The white wire on the pack then goes to a positive feed.
Hope this helps.