Import number plate

N

N1SMO

Where can i get a number plate made up to fit the import molding in the uk. It would be easier in Scotland where the new laws dont count on making plates. :D

C

caz

I got one from an ordinary plate shop. Used motorbike letters on a custom sized yellow surround. I even got them to make up the frony one. M bike letters with the smallest possible plate they would fit onto

N

N1SMO

No it does not fit the molding properly is not wide enough, i have seen some imports with the correct size plate. Calder motor company can make them for their own cars but wont sell me a plate. :cry:

N

N1SMO

thats what i have got it looks bad big gap at each side of the plate.

C

caz

as I said mate, the yellow bit can be made up in any size from most plate makers. I just gave him a size and he did it no bother

N

N1SMO

Every where i ask about the plates i am told "sorry cant help with that one"

C

caz

I would take it to my man in Newcastle, but as you know, he needs ID and car details :(

S

si2001

You may or may not know about this site but check it out http://www.gtgrafix.co.uk They are excellent. I got a set of front and back import size and shape plates made up. You can specify size if you like but then it might not be legal but they do custom lettering like carbon fibre effect and 3d effect as well as loads of other stuff. Use the custom registration plate designer and see how your custom plates will look. Add your own logo or pick from the selection available. Just click on vehicle accessories to enter the reg designer part of the site.

B

bob.h

hi mate, there is a company in edinburgh called scotrad(sorry mot got number handy,they are in gorgie) they make any shape or size for trade. try them and if thy wont sell thm to you give me a call and ill get them for you. im in edinburgh.

bob 07763 778 737

MrMischief

I've had my last 3 sets from here

Design your own online..wait a few days on the postie & voila..cool plates :mrgreen:

Great service
Steve