Idle Control Valve / Boost Solenoid PROBS

Hi guy's, can someone tell me where to locate the idle control valve on a GTI-R as someone I know has one and the tick over is high and I had this on one of my GTI-R's in the past and was the idle control valve but sold mine before sorting it and looking to sort this one.

ALSO

The normal factory boost solenoid has been disconnected (both pipe fitments fr the vacuum hoses are blank so no pipes coming off of them, can someone tell me wehre the pipes for this need to go as he wants them plumbed in and I cant remember as been a whilse since had an R and been working on EVO 6's so cant remember where they are now).

Cheers guy's,

Carl

GTiRlover

Hello again mate, bit of a hijack here :p

Just had the Forge and and EVC5 fitted, big thanks to Olly top bloke :wink: and the car is running very well 8) :twisted:

Can't help with your question tho :oops: :p :wink:

Ali

Hi mate, glad all is ok and all fitted and running well, Sorry not been in contact but not had much web access and flat out as been accepted for the mortgage and need now to find a house.

Carl

GTiRlover

Well congratulations on the mortgage fella :wink: Hope you get the Evo's sorted and if you're ever down my way give me a shout mate 8)

Ali :D