identify my allys?

B

blackpulsargtir

can anyone help - i recently got my pulsar with these alloys on but they were minus the centre plates & screw caps.

i'd really like to buy some as they look naff without

can anyone identify them from the piccy & suggest where i may get them from?

cheers

I've placed your oversized pic as a clicky thumbnail, don't mind the odd reasonably sized pic but ones that large need to be attached using the Manage Attachment button - ADMIN

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

JIMMYBACK

yer there the same as mine matey....nice n light alloy wheel...they dont make them any more there at least 10 years old so dont go breaking them....i have have two of the centre caps if you interested as i prefer them without

JIMMYBACK

found some piccys hope this helps.

ive have them sprayed black so match the car so they look much better:thumbsup: just need to get them sprayed again because there peeling:shock: :oops: :evil:

J

justin666

Super round :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good job really :thumbsup:

J.

B

blackpulsargtir

cool - if anyone has a spare set of centres & discs then i will buy at a reasonable price.

Jimmy back - do they say Gewall or Gerrall? Who are they made by? Does the company still trade?

Cheers for help.

warringtonjack

LOL. They are the same wheels that i have on my pulsar. Or did. I'm in the (very long) process of getting them refurbed. My centre caps are 'Cartech'. I've tried finding some info, but didnt come up with anything. They look like a fairly liht design, but are actually quite heavy. :(

Will be replacing soon if poss.

Jack out.