i want an r

P

pulsarboby

yes possibly as im in the market for a big bike, ive 2 cars to choose from at the moment!

S

stuart

really!! please ignore any repetition. the bike is an 03 plate bike and the rz model with gold forks and black paintwork c/w seat hump to cover, cat 1 alarm/imob alpha dot tagged, good amount of rubber on front and rear tyres done just over 12000k. vvv nice bike but no doors to shut and no heatin in winter, only when sun is out.

S

stuart

maybe you could put up an idea of the spec of the two r's you had in mind, i was looking for one with std interior only up to approx 300hp is fine for me must be a goodun though(as im sure it would be) cheers stu

P

pulsarboby

ok heres a brief idea of what i have at the mo

you can either have an rb22 model which has a genuine 7000 miles from new but paintwork is shabby and covered in baked on faded kenwood stickers, all taxed and motd and runs faultlessly with the short ratio box, it has a roll hoop fitted and uprated suspension but engine is totally standard. please note! these cars have basic interiors with no electric gizzmos or gadgets, they are the lightweight rally version
i was gonna restore this car and respray back to original white but not getting the time to do it.
car will be worth a lot of money with respray so would be a good investment just a few left worldwide
and it has some very sought after rally extras and an interesting plate reads mr 3 toe lol.

the other car i have is in black with a few mods (dv, exhaust, induction kit etc) to put it around the 290-300 mark. its in vgc but needs a couple of little jobs doing (which i will do if your interested)
the car currently has no mot or tax but these will all be sorted.

both cars will be thoroughly checked over and serviced prior to any sale or swap!

is the bike still restricted to 186mph or is it full power?

heres a photo of the rb in its crudest form lol (complete with the rally steel wheels and go faster stripes) but will be sold with a set of alloys if you want!
will get photos of the other one later on for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

yeah i wouldnt mind an half descent road bike to nip around on, ive had a busa before and did loved it but then wrote it off through riding like a c0ck:lol: :cry: so i bought myself a zx12r which i thought was a far better looking bike and probably quicker than the busa too (through the gears)

had to sell it though as i got right in to racing and that was no good.
if this deal is a goer then my december 9th 2009 deathday could well come a little sooner:shock: :lol: :lol: my nine lives have already long expired

P

pulsarboby

you could take over as the new pulsarboby and buy the business off the mrs:lol:
you would then have parts galore at your disposal and a free slave in the way of craig:-D

S

stuart

was really hoping for something a little more special the bike will sell for 4750 im sure so maybe i will go for a private sale on it instead. thanks for your input though.

steve963

stuart said:
was really hoping for something a little more special the bike will sell for 4750 im sure so maybe i will go for a private sale on it instead. thanks for your input though.
guess your gonna be buying some more wet weather clothes then:lol:

S

stuart

alresdy have though only a weekend bike just not getting the use cos of all the wet weather.Want some doors lol

S

stuart

hey ho

doesn't look like this is going to happen to quickly lol, i gues there is a lesson to be learnt here, never mind. if anyone has a clean r they wan t to swap for a decent bike that is still under warrantee then please contact me through here. cheers :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

the other one i have is clean, where did i say it was a shitter lol
only showed you a photo of the rb model as thought it may have been of interest to you, the other one needs no bodywork at all but just needs some work to get through the mot, service etc which i said i would do.

you asked for a standardish type car upto around 300bhp and thats what ive offered but gave you a choice of two as i thought the rb model may have been of some interest to you due to its low low mileage and bits that were fitted!

sumo

i would swap my gtir for ur bike its k reg all the norm stuf ie full s/s exhaust ,fmic,pipercross cone filter, helix clutch has 303 bhp 17 i wheels that going to get painted white soon

saddler

stuart said:
:shock: Tbh i wish i had a Bike to deal with.. As that Rb pulsar could be something Very Special..

S

stuart

for some reason i cannot see the pics ??? thats why i thought no response

S

stuart

please could you add some pics and i willl add some of my bike. cheers.