I guess the roads must be greasy.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It seemed dry and quite warm last night, but I still managed to spin the car on a roundabout at 30ish mph:doh: the back end just went round and I ended up facing the roundabout looking a right twat:lol:

Oh well, it's been a few years since I last lost it, glad to kinow I can still lose it at low speed:der:

Matty B

Can't be helped sometimes mate, i did it the other night in my 406 coupe. Was only doing 25mph tops and she swapped ends. I blamed it on a diesel spillage to save face, lol.

J

jpward

It seemed dry and quite warm last night, but I still managed to spin the car on a roundabout at 30ish mph:doh: the back end just went round and I ended up facing the roundabout looking a right twat:lol:

Oh well, it's been a few years since I last lost it, glad to kinow I can still lose it at low speed:der:
Could well have been a diesel spill as the closest roundabout to me often is slippy even in summer theres about 6 haulage firms within 10mile that use it every morning!

You can practice your four wheel drifts now :lol:

antgtir

I had that same issue with my first pulsar, diesel and again large number of trucks using it after filling time, unfortunately the pulsar thought it would be nice to kiss a lamp post, needless to say it fell down lol.

Ant.

noriek2003

my mate achieved it years ago with a car full of slags and a church wall in sevenoaks at 9:00am on a sunday morning...lol