i don't know how everyone elses weekend went...

M

mynheers_a_pint

... but mine was brilliant. A friend of mine was down from London so we had a weekend of fun.

I managed to get hold of a Turini bumper for my Pulsar in October last year. when my car went pop i put it on the back burner and it sat at the bodyshop for 8 months. With the car back, first thing yesterday was to get the bumper fitted. I am debating mesh and so on, but suffice it to say it looks pretty good IMO. My mate also bought an S14 last weekend ( with my help) so this was the first time we were able to work on our cars together so we spent all weekend working on our cars only breaking for the odd jaunt to the pub

So pictures. i apologies for the quality as i don't have a very good camera and despite my wanting a DSLR priorities are elsewhere.

hkspulsar

Thye both look wicked, if someone said to me orange wheels, I would be really unsure, but they quaity mate! Car looks sweet with that bumper.

M

mynheers_a_pint

thanks chaps. Suspension is Tein. It took a little time getting the right set up but it handles like it's on rails now. Fantastic set up 8)