How to sell 500bhp RX7

M

Mulv

Hi all,

I used to have a pulsar a few years ago.

I now have a 500bhp RX7 up for sale that I would be interested in a part ex and cash for a pulsar. I need the money but would also like another pulsar.

It has been a while since i visited and I now find I can't post for sale forum, is this correct? have things changed since I was last here??

G

P

papdog

That is one nice looking RX7 8) . Shame I'd never fit in it :shock: :oops:

Graham

O

Odin

papdog said:
That is one nice looking RX7 8) . Shame I'd never fit in it :shock: :oops:

Graham
I have the same problem Graham :oops: I can't even fit through the door opening lol, I was going to take one for a test drive a couple of years ago, But there was just no chance my fat ar5e was going through that door opening no matter how I tryed :cry: :oops: :oops: .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

i really really like that car 8) except for the steering wheel but that' d soon go :wink:

and id fit too :D

goddamn im almost tempted :shock:

Fire & skill wrote:
no wankel is gonna make me part with my R
:lol:

M

Mulv

I will listen to offers.
I will part ex etc.

I need to sell as I need cash

Anybody?????

J

jiw

Hi mate, please pm me your lowest cash price as i could be interested, ive been made an offer on my Evo 5 and im unsure wether to part with it or not...

I need something that will scare the pants off me :D

Cris

'scuse the question:

Did you have the single turbo fitted, if so how does it comapre to the origianl sequential set-up. Does it lag more / come on boost later. I've always wondered...

M

Mulv

ah no it came with the single. I have never actually driven a twin turbo RX7 only a few singles. My boost is pretty early and not too laggy, compared to most single turbo's, but compared to a sequential I dont know I am afraid