how the chuff do i tint the rear windscreen!!

boucherie

went to tint the windows today, nothing too dark, but just enough to stop little theiving gits from seeing whats inside, did the rear side windows without too much hassle, but the rear window was a complete mere, mainly because it curves on both the vertical and horizontal plane. how have other people overcome this or will i need to get a tinting company to do it?

Mr GTiR

Get someone else to do it. Unless you know what your doing it a fuck!ng nightmare!!

Mine was done in 4 sections layed over each other but i ripped all my tints out when the car was imported.

boucherie

geting someone else to do it sounds like the best bet, only trouble is the R's gona look a bit funny with the side windows tinted and the rear one normal, but it means that il have to get it done quicker thats all :!: :!:

R

r5ben

thinking of having mine done but dont know if it will look good or gay :roll: ?? ive got a black R and want the light smoke tints allround good / bad i cant make up my mind :wink:

boucherie

my R's also black (what a surprise :!: ) il take some pics when its done and post them up to see what you think

R

r5ben

boucherie said:
my R's also black (what a surprise :!: ) il take some pics when its done and post them up to see what you think
cheers mate would be nice to see one with light tints not limo ones id like to see the pics when its done

good luck :D

boucherie

Ben,

ive emailed you the pics so you can deicde for yourself if thats the sort of tinting you want to use

cheers

Ian

G

GTiRsalter

Use a hair drier to soften the plastic tint a little and it will curve around if your lucky.

R

r5ben

the windows look well cool ian good job mate ! you should put a pic up :D