How often do you see other GTiR's on the road?

Radleigh

I've seen two since owning my car from Sept! and I have to say, They do look proper mean8)

Best one was traffic light grand prix a few weeks back with a pulsar running 1.8bar:lol: I lost, But didnt give up on the launch :lol:

M

mynheers_a_pint

not seen one since buying it and i do some miles!

I'm sure there is one local though as before buying mine, i saw it in a local supermarket. They always look better when they're not yours....

Garef

Haven't seen one on the road since I moved home from America in August, I know there's a few in Glasgow, Edin, I think Stirling, I know theres a good few from Perth and north but I'm never that far up. I reckon since I seen my first R in about 2000 I'm lucky to have seen ten on the road. Thats why I love having one.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Never seen one in my area until recent and unfortunately he drives like a twat. Now I have people giving me grief due to misidentification from his tailgating down main roads and speeding in local residential areas. :evil:

M

mynheers_a_pint

i get greif but from people, who don't see them, thinking it's a kev'd up golf... stupid prats.

jjs

i see three every day, i have one and my two sons have one each, all used every day, and a fourth if you can count my track car, but it isnt on the road LOL,

GTi-R23

There's quite a few round here now actually, but actually seeing one on the road is quite rare, that's why convoys are so cool!

You're right though, I see another one on the road and think 'damn thats an ugly evil looking piece of shit', but mine doesn't hold the same impact for some reason.

lilmark

had mine for 5 months an never seen 1 round mine apart from 2 of me mates but was driving round on saturday lookin at houses an the was a storm grey one parked up a drive but dont think the owner is on here tho

N

Nik_GTI-R

Theres 1 local that i see quite regularly.
Theres also a few that must be in hiding as ive not seen them for a while.Must be the winter blues.

KF79GTIR

I think in the 2 & a half years i have had mine i have seen about three on the road i wonder how many make expensive drive way ornaments ?

Kev.