How many left? (topgear)

GTI-R Nath

it says on the site that it doesn't list cars that have not been for sale at some point in the UK

Last edited:

GTI-R Nath

also says on the site your car will be listed under the exact name printed on your V5... my V5 Just says Nissan on it, so mine will be in the Nissan Missing category with all the other imported nissans with no make or variant printed on the V5

watoga

Plus, if you type in the Sunny GTiR, it says 167(!) were licensed in 2002. Seems like the registration problems (as mentioned above) have skewed their knowledge considerably:

Nissan Sunny GTiR

Dave

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Mine says "Sunny GTi", but I know other people have got things like "Nissan White" on theirs... so the website doesn't really tell you that much.

GTI-R Nath

Mine says "Sunny GTi", but I know other people have got things like "Nissan White" on theirs... so the website doesn't really tell you that much.
do insurance companys think your cars a sunny GTI when u ask for a quote, i want to know how they know what my car is when i phone up when my V5 just says Nissan on it

Last edited:

Spikey

Insurance dont know but you should tell them by law. But i know a few ppl that insure there cars as a 1.8 or 2.0 and always uk. What ever the log book says... Its good but its not right :)