How can i get 300bhp out my gti-r ?????

A

Angus.mac

hi there i have a K reg pulsar gti-r,i am tyring to get it to abut 320bhp. i have put a wolbra 255 fuel pump on it and a HKS air filter. full stainless steel system and a jap De-cat pipe. theres also an adjustable fuel regulator with a liquid gage which is set at 3.2bar , and a HKS blow off valve and a bleed valve. i am running 1 bar of boost. what else do i need to do to it? can any one give me more info as i am new to gti-r site

many thanks
Cheers Angus:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
an safc would do the trick, or buy a chip. the std ecu MAY be ok with 1.1 - 1.2 bar but i'd rather play it safe and fit an safc to push a bit more fuel in at high boost. I bought a gizzmo chip from new zealand which was fantastic, it was mapped for 1.3 bar, i had it tested just to make sure all was ok with fuelling and it was spot on.

there's a guy on here str_motorsport who can make you a daughterboard. but if you are up at 1 bar you are only about 10 - 20 bhp away from 300bhp anyways.

can i also suggest you ditch the bleed valve and buy an electronic boost controller. have you fitted an aftermarket boost guage?

A

Angus.mac

yes i have one in the glove box

much will it cost me for all this ??

cheers

huu-raa

hi gus as i said to you the other night id go for

front mount intercooler £250 (est)
apexi AVCR boost controller - £270 (est)
apexi SAFC fuel computer - £200 (est)

then on the dyno to get the fueling set for 1.2bar on hi boost and set for 0.8bar on low boost

just my opinion as this is the route im going

that chip fire n skull is on about sound good too

A

Angus.mac

looking for a second hand intercooler??

:yawn: can u let me no
cheers