How Big is yours???

M

memski

Hmmm sounds like yours has been upgraded to a HKS superplug! 8)

J

J-GTi-R

Mine's 14mm, you must have a high-flow sump drain hole (for quick services between rally stages etc.) :lol:

E

Edd

or someone culdnt be bothered to take the sump off and drilled a bigger hole so the chunks of metal could fall out :shock: :cry: :?

Websnowbo

Or maybe it's jut got a non Nissan sump plug in as Memski said.

Some manufacture's use a big head and some use a little one?

All of them are a good head though, infact i'd say English head is best but the Japanese are supposed to be........

LeeSmith

J-GTi-R said:
Mine's 14mm, you must have a high-flow sump drain hole (for quick services between rally stages etc.) :lol:
it used to be a jap track car......maybe that has something to do with it?

LeeSmith

Websnowbo said:
How'd ya know it used to be a Jap track car??

You knew that and still bought it!!

Well.....it's what the previous owner told me - I didn't buy it from him - I bought it from a Import centre who he sold it too.

It was owned by an enthsiast in Japan who did some internal work and Changed the brakes, suspension and exhaust - He used it for a few track days as any other owner would - Lots of reciepts in japanese I cannot read!!!!

I got to pop round his to get some photos of it that it came with - he's doing me copies....so i dunno...it's been well looked after though, that's why I bought it, didn't have a scratch on it & was mecahnically sound only thing wrong with it when I tested it was warped discs & Drivers door hinge had dropped. Got loads of history from Japan - MOT's and loads of other stuff.