Honeymoon destinations

deank93

Howdy,

I'm after some advice if possible, i'm getting married in August next year and can't decide where to go on honeymoon, i quite fancy Canada or New Zealand.

I've never been to either country, i've looked at loads of web sites and spoken to loads of travel agents but obviously they are all a bit biased so wondered if anyone on here has had first had experience.

Thnaks in advance, DEAN.

ps, i know the best advice is not to get married but i'll do anything for a cracking set of love dumplings.

J

Jon

id go for Canada Dean - the most visually impressive place ive ever been to personally speaking- apart from Russia b4 they started westernizing it with maccy dee's :roll: :)

Canada will take you & ure fine lady's breath away chap i gaurantee it - plus the locals speak the same lingo :D & as a bonus....if ya fancy spashing a bit more money - u can see all the glory sat behind the wheel of a dodge viper..

Dooie Pop Pop

Paz has plenty of first hand experience...the second usually splits him though :shock: :lol:

NZ all the way mate, im suprised your dumpling carrier has actually given you a choice :? are you sure you haven' t missed some important signals?

never been to canada tbh, JON does make it sound bloody good though :D

OZ-Racing

NZ is quality and I thoroughly recommend it, but you need to be there for at least 2 weeks to warrant the transit time and jet lag.

Never been to Canada so can't comment.

Maybe you should turn this into a Poll :idea:

ChrisS

New Zeland, more chanceof seeing a few r's :D . Im sure that would make your misses honeymoon worthwhile :wink:

J

Jonny_gti-r

NZ is a great place but you will need to spend some time there to justify the flight as said above but you could also nip over to fiji for a few days too. Been to both places and really enjoyed myself there. Especially Figi

A

Ash10

JON said:
Canada will take you & ure fine lady's breath away chap i gaurantee it - plus the locals speak the same lingo :D
Not in Quebec! :lol:

Canada's a BIG place (like, 5 time-zones big) - are you looking at any areas in particular?

J

Jon

:D Quebec - i went on a cruise on the St. Lawrence River (bloody beautiful!!) & stayed in Charlevoix amongst other places - everyone speaks French - cant get away from em anywhere :lol:
love to go back there though - vast place

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
When's your Honeymoon, Canada can get VERY cold. Bauetiful place though. Another alternative is South Africa, Speak English and live in 5 star luxury at 3 star prices. Stick to Cape town rather than Jo'burg (too dangerous), I hired a Mbike tin Cape town and rode to cape point some of the best raods in the world. Safaris and shark diving etc are also available. TBH, Canada and NZ are also fantastic places, depends what you're after.

Jim

deank93

Weather we end up in Canada or New Zealand we fancied somewhere quiet and senic but not to far away from a city so we could do touristy things....

rayman75

Hill_Billy said:
come to Northern Ireland

:lol: :lol: not really a great holiday destination :lol: used to live there Ballykelly and Omagh and have relatives over there to. but gotta say some of the best countryside i have ever seen there aswell, giants causeway is cool.

Hill_Billy

rayman75 said:
Hill_Billy said:
come to Northern Ireland

:lol: :lol: not really a great holiday destination :lol: used to live there Ballykelly and Omagh and have relatives over there to. but gotta say some of the best countryside i have ever seen there aswell, giants causeway is cool.
yup... take away all the shit that goes on over here.... beautiful place to live

M

macphegf

Snap! I'm getting married in June and thinking of going to Canada also! Don't know if I can afford it straight away though, I've got quite a list of parts needed for the R first :lol: . At least I got my priorities sorted :D .

Anyway, I'd say Canada as it's not such a long flight and it has more cities and scenery. I've not been to either before though so I don't really know :roll: . We're thinking of getting a train across some of the country as I hear thats a very good way of seeing the scenery.

Anyway, good luck

Keira

best place for your honeymoon would be the cemetery mate :shock:

when you get there, chuck yourself in the first freshly dug 6ft hole you find and save yourself from the years of misery :cry: :lol:

ex-gtir

deisel weasel said:
best place for your honeymoon would be the cemetery mate :shock:

when you get there, chuck yourself in the first freshly dug 6ft hole you find and save yourself from the years of misery :cry: :lol:
your full of sh1te kieron youd be the first to marry if becky would let you
:roll: :lol:

Keira

like f.o.o.k mate

im digging the hole myself as i've suffered enough already without being married :shock: :cry: