hiteq tuning

Paul20

has anyone had any experience of there 'r' bein tuned at hiteq in wigan? or rc developments in warrington?

Paul20

was just looking at electronic boost controller to run 1bar on standard ecu. think iv got a unichip on my car but not sure so may remove it

A

Anonymous

i highly recconmend hiteq, just had my engine done there :lol:

kyepan

my car was set up by them at 1.2bar and a super afr, cams etc.. ran very sweet for more than 2 years like that, till i sold it :cry:

Keira

my car runs very well at 1.3bar and a standard ecu :roll: :lol: has done for a while now to 8) have recently checked the afr, all i can say is....

you pay the money and you make the choice :wink:

ki_saj_ng

goto HITEQ, Ian and John are top guys, not rip offs and they will be very honest with you.

Ians on holiday at the mo but he is due back on the 23rd (next monday)

im on the phone to him first thing so dont bother beating me to it :wink:

O

Odin

Hitec are very good at what they do, As long as you don't mind waiting till your old and grey to get your motor back :wink: .

rob

paz

vpulsar said:
Hitec are very good at what they do, As long as you don't mind waiting till your old and grey to get your motor back :wink: .

rob
Luckily if you decide to put yours in you're old and grey already :roll: :lol:

Paz

O

Odin

paz said:
vpulsar said:

rob
Luckily if you decide to put yours in you're old and grey already :roll: :lol:

Paz

old I maybe fella but grey i'm not 8) :lol: .

And Agra in Dundee can turn and engine rebuild around in 3 weeks not 6 month's like hitec

rob

paz

And at your age you need that fast turnaround eh, what with the limited time you've got left :cry: :lol:

Paz

O

Odin

paz said:
And at your age you need that fast turnaround eh, what with the limited time you've got left :cry: :lol:

Paz

:shock: :shock: How right you are mate :cry: it's very depressing isn't it :cry: I try not to think about it :wink: :lol: .

rob

gtirneil

I dropped mine off at hiteq on wednesday.

Should be done by sometime next week.

They were very helpfull and know there sh-it 8)