help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Ninja_tune_factory
  • Start date
N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi all..............................

just got my are back on the road, as i was fitting the new cap and arm last nite i found out that the old cap had a crack ,the crack was on the king lead part of the cap also the king lead had
croaded so i made up a king lead out of what pulg leads i had liying around , so after a drive down to the missis house the car started to miss like f**k it would not idel and it stank of petrol :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: ,

so im now thinking that i have a temp or a lamder sensaw down so can some one give me the voltage of the temp and the lamder sensaw place,
also i could be the d.i.y king lead i made up so im goin to get some plugs leads and plugs on monday ,

thanks lionel.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Is the king lead the main ht lead? I'd look at that first as chances are your problem is there.

O

Olly

Yeah i blame the king lead, exactly the same thing happened to me 2 years ago done cap and arm and the king lead snapped in my hand ( corroded like yours) 8)

N

Ninja_tune_factory

change the plug leads to day and found that the cars no bete :evil: :evil: :evil: but no i geting an over fuleing problem im get black smoke comeing out the zorst at speed and at idel , now i fink it a sensaw so can some one give me a voltage for a coolant tem sensaw and a air temp

thanks lionel

ps........... also where are they on the car ?

A

antilag

sounds like u cud have an intercooler pipe lose or slight leak i think im rite in thinking u just done a clutch so it cud b possible the symtoms are the same as ive blown a cooler pipe of a few times

N

Ninja_tune_factory

yer i did and i cant find any pips off :? so i now need some info on the
coolant and tep sensawe