help with wheels

Alexpie

hi guys am buying some new wheels in the next week or so, really like the rota gt3's. just concerned whether they will clear my brakes. looking at the 16"x7 ET40 ones, and I have hi spec bike brake conversion to 300mm discs, my currents wheels are 16's and clear them just thought id check to see if anyone knew that the rotas would definatley clear them. thanks

P

pulsarboby

et40 is a crap offset, go for something less than 38 to be on the safeside

Alexpie

cant try them on because theyre mail order, as its alot cheaper than anywhere local. do you know if rota gt3's are available in et38 or lower? as ive seen them on other pulsars, or is this just cause of my brakes?

johnsy

then why not go somewhere local to find out!...............they dont need to know your intentions, just make out like your tryng to decide between 2types of wheel and that you need to think about it

dencon

Give Rare Rims a ring, with 12000 wheels in stock i,m sure they should have some with less ET. I run 28 ET which as Bob said this gives more clearance. They are goods chaps
to deal with. Den.

Alexpie

hi thanks for the help guys there is no where local for me to try these on as i'm in malvern and theres nowhere that sells wheels round here other than halfrauds. I do have spacers on the front will this make a difference?

Alexpie

ok as these seem like they wont fit ive seen the rota grid drifts and they come in 16x8" with offset of either 10 or 20 would these be ok??