help with a engine

steven_c

Just bought a complete rolling shell missing engine gearbox and transfer ect.. buying these parts has been fun, now just missing a engine, hopefully sourced one and would be looking for sombody in the yorkshire area to give me a hand putting this lump in i have a garage with equipment etc ramp etc everything just need some whos done it before or a step by step just some quide many thanks steve

steven_c

cheers buddy was alot of help that i have read through it and will print off, i hav'nt got my engine yet so dont worry.. i am a mechanic just the fact that i have bought this with out a engine and want to get it right when put back in.. if i took the engine out i would prob be ok.. but and starting half way does'nt help.. lol cheers guys

steven_c

am in wetherby just outside harroagte and york... car is in thorp arch est if you've heard of that...

steven_c

right engine's in and running just need a little bit of a hand or a look at where the vacum pipes go, if anyone is'nt busy and care to have a ride to wetherby i will be very greatful, cheers steve my number is 07856236010, cheers again..

steven_c

when ever your free buddy. just give us a shout thats all am waiting on.. i would no where they go if i took the engine out but i did'nt so am a bit lost!!!

Mr GTiR

Carl, a quick question. Am i correct in saying that the 3rd pipe from the air chamber goes to the carbon canister?

Also, where does the vac from the one near to the TPS go to? Does it go to the carbon canister?

steven_c

yeh i'll see how that matches up today and see how i get on but if still stuck do u fancy giving us a hand? or showing us? :)