Help Me Please

P

pulsarrr

i have something strange going on with my clutch.
started the car and drove same as normal then i came to a roundabout, put the clutch down and it didnt come back up. im not really sure where to start so any help would be good cheers people.

P

pulsarrr

should have mentioned that. i pulled it back up and now its just just feels like theres nothing on the end.
thay are hydrolic arnt thay?

MarkTurbo

Check for fluid in the reservoir and have a look at the clutch hose above the gearbox incase its split ;-)

P

pulsarrr

stupid question i know but is the reservoir the one above the brake master cylinder?

P

pulsarrr

yeah it was empty?
there was no patch of fluid or anything any ideas?
i put some more fluid in and it made no difference. does it need bleeding or any thing?

ooster

if you look at the gear box from the eng bay right hand side you will see a gromit there to the left there is a nut with a nipple at the end of it you loosein the nut not much, get some one else to pump the clutch and you watch the nipple for air and fluid come out if you need to top up again make sure the clutch is pressed down till you top up then start pumping till all air is all out tighten the nut anp pump till the pedal gets to normal ...

P

pulsarrr

thank you so much every one for helping me in my time of need.

geoff pine

pulsarrr said:
i have something strange going on with my clutch.
started the car and drove same as normal then i came to a roundabout, put the clutch down and it didnt come back up. im not really sure where to start so any help would be good cheers people.
mine did the same thing it was the clutch peddle box that had collapsed.