Help mapping in Hertfordshire

Sween

Hey guys, been a long time since I last posted (been a long time since my R was last on the road :-D )

I have had my R rebuilt with 87 mm oversized pistons. Started running it in about 3 weeks ago and it actually ran really well. Went to take it for another drive yesterday and it sounded like a bag of nails. Overfueling wildly, lumpy idle and no power off boost.

I assumed this was down to the MAF which has a crappy connection (a Z32 MAF is ready to be fitted when it is fully mapped) and when I popped the bonnet a fuel pipe burst and then proceeded to empty a full tank of V power all over my driveway :doh:

I decided to pull the relay for the fuel pump and park it back in my garage before I thought about reaching for a box of matches :lol:

I will get it up on a ramp and get the fuel pipe fixed later in the week when I have calmed down but I am convinced that the car needs a proper set up before I continue running her in because I don't want to risk a 2 year rebuild.

Does you guys know of anyone in Herts or the local area that is good for mapping? I have always used Tweeny Rob through Perfect Touch at Hoddesdon but as some of you may know he sadly passed away last year while mapping a customers Skyline, may he rest in peace.

Any ideas guys?