hellooooooooooooo

P

pussy-r

hi every1 i am new on this site jus thought i would post to say hello, will try and get pics of my moter up soon:-D

P

pussy-r

i will try ,

engine- front mount intercooler, aqua mist, walbro fuel pump, sard ecu upgrade, hks powerflow filter, hks front pipe, mongoose cat back with 5" slash cut, de-cat, momo italy club bov, performance leads ignition leads and 1.2 bar boost

chassis- koni adjustable shocks, spax springs, league 16" alloys sprayed black with eagle f1 tyres.

exterior- clear side repeaters. and coming soon full respray with bonnet pins and flushed tailgate.

interior- bucket seats, momo steering wheel, momo gear knob, hks turbo timer and auto gauge 2 bar boost gauge and air/ fuel ratio gauge in a pillar pod.

antgtir

Nice car at the moment mate but for **** sake dont flush the tailgate!!!!:der:

Looks discusting, if you do this you will no doubt be hunted like a small animal and beaten:lol: :lol:

Other than this suggestion mate it looks very nice, like the fact that the FMIC is squeezed behind the standard bumper, stealth:twisted:

Ant.

P

pussy-r

thank you. i have had it just over a year, whats wrong with the flushed tailgate then?

P

pussy-r

ok i wont ruin a pulsar, but it does mean i have to get a new rear wiper moter to stop me doin it any1 got 1 laying around by any chance?

G

GTIRocks

nice motor please dont spoil with a chaverisation of the boot spend the money on making it go faster so no one gets a close enough look

keggles2001

I agree less is more with a pulsar,there is one on ebay at the mo,and it looks like it has had a boatload of cash spent on it but it doesn't look like a gtir keep it clean you have it looking the bo**ocks mate dont take the lax flower route:thumbsup: