Hello all.....kinda again

N

nafe

Hi all

I havent been on in quite a while, My name is Nathan and I first spoke to Caleb on the phone in bout 1999!

I was 19 and I have loved these cars since I can remember! I was way to young to insure it so I left it for a while and kept on lookin at the boards (bout 7 years!!!)...

Well time flys - i have a wife, beautiful daughter and a mortgage.... and now I really really really (etc) wanna R.

Time has come and I cant stand it no mores - Gonna have a lil look at slappin sum moohlah on the ol' house and grabbin an R as the old insurance quotes im gettin are sweet from Elephant....

Hope you all dont mind if I ask any questions nearer the time but I dont wanna have a first R thats shagg.ed.

Anyways, Kudos to all you R owners I envy you lot loads!!!

Soon....... Soon....... MWa hahahahahahahaha :twisted:

Nafe

O

Odin

Hello Nafe :wink: .

I'm sure your find a good R amongst the members :D .

But just because a member is selling a car on here doesn't mean you should for go all the usual checks that should be made with any car purchase :wink: :idea: .

rob

N

nafe

Will do rob....

I been a bit of a geek over the years and ive noted down what to look for, what would be good for the car etc etc...

I just feel bad for all the owners selling, as you lot have put so much blood, sweat and money into the cars and then there is me who wants to buy it off you! :oops:

If I had the money it would be great to buy a bog standard R and do it up myself but not many familys have that sorta money to spend!

Anyways ta for all the words and no doubt I will be poppin me head round loads a topics.

Will be joinin you lot soon hopefully! :lol:

Nafe