headstuds

nismoboy

When fitting headstuds does the block need to be machined for these to fit? or can u buy headstuds that will just go straight in?

also what are considered the best headstuds to go for and how much are they thanks.

S

stokie1

jun do uprated ones that r standard size and thicker ones, but u have to
get block machined for this

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
ARP do headstuds that fit... And ARP Head Bolts... Its whats been used on my engine... There is a pic of them under Members R...

I'm sure that the JUN ones are actually made by ARP...

Rishi

G

GTI-R Kid

RishiGTiR said:
ARP do headstuds that fit... And ARP Head Bolts... Its whats been used on my engine... There is a pic of them under Members R...
I've seen these for sale on ebay - are they the same as those fitted to 200SX's or is the auction member telling porkies?

Rishi

GTI-R Kid said:
RishiGTiR said:
I've seen these for sale on ebay - are they the same as those fitted to 200SX's or is the auction member telling porkies?

No the 200SX ones won't fit...

You need GTiR Specific ones...

Rishi

G

GTI-R Kid

Figured as much - knew it would have been too easy. :oops:

Thanks Rishi

Nad

Rishi, do you know when they were put in the catologue, spoke to them in Jan and they did say 6 months.

Nad

Rishi

Nad said:
Rishi, do you know when they were put in the catologue, spoke to them in Jan and they did say 6 months.

Nad

No Idea... Still not sure if its in the catalogue..

AGRA ordered a set but they sent the normal SR20DET ones... AGRA called back saying that it was for a GTiR SR20DET with measurements and then they sent the correct ones... Took a month though...

Rishi