Head Studs Are Available

skiddusmarkus

I've got mine now and the quality looks very good.Only time will tell though but I'm pretty confident they'll be superior to the standard head bolts and can also be reused(for those of you doing multiple engine rebuilds-Ginga :lol: ).
They cost me around £130 IIRC and I got them from Tony Bardi(sp)through ADR Motorsport in Chesterfield.They're checking now if more are available.

Nad

What i was trying to get made but gave up looking for the same place that Stu R had used and didnt want to trust anywhere else.

Nad

G

GAZ P

I've got Raceware ones in mine not designed for the R but with a bit of machining one of the sets can be made to fit.Can be re-used and will handle huge boost. :lol: :lol: :lol:

skiddusmarkus

Well I wanted a bulletproof bottom end-hopefully it is now-Jun crank studs,PAR rods,ARP rod bolts,Tomei pistons and HG and now head studs.

Sweeny

GAZ P said:
I've got Raceware ones in mine not designed for the R but with a bit of machining one of the sets can be made to fit.Can be re-used and will handle huge boost. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got me some of these today :D .

S

stuart rawlinson

Nad said:
What i was trying to get made but gave up looking for the same place that Stu R had used and didnt want to trust anywhere else.

Nad
And i still dont remember who made them I think Farndon engineering will only tell you after you hv spent 5 grand with them :roll: :roll: lol

Stu