have i got a problem?

MORF114

Tonight after a stressful day working in the pissing down rain all day for 10 hours i got home and decided to put my gearbox/transfer on engine and everything else ready to drop in car tommorow morning all went sweet everything went together no problems untill i decided to turn my crank pully to see if everything was sweet,

this is where i dont know if i have a problem engine turns over 1/2 a turn on crank pully then it seems as if its hitting something and wont turn no more im pretty sure engine turned over fine and i dont know about box as i never checked when i got it back, i was thinkin that box has come back and its in gear and wont turn no more then i thought it should turn over fine if it was in gear it would just turn the transfer prop flange.

so after a hour thinking about what it could be and to pull box and bits off i thought **** it ill ask all the knowledgable people on the oc as im phucking knackered.

im gonna take it apart in morning and see if i can see anything what is wrong hope its something simple .

Any body got any ideas as to where the problem could be if i have one as i think i probably have?

Cheers

O

Odin

I had a problem a bit like this the last time I put my engine in, It turned out to be that the box had jammed up because I'd dropped it down on the ground to hard, And the selector had moved in between two gears.

Might be something different with you though.

Rob

MORF114

no plugs are out, yes im turning it over by hand turns over fine 1/2 turn with ring spanner and leveredge then will not move any further but you can go back other way then gets to same place and will not move no further gonna whip it all off after my marmalaid on toast in about 10 mins.

hope its not the box only just got that phucker back after waiting ages for it hoping it might be my clutch fork hitting on clutch cover after i strengthened it and its a tad too close, hope its something simple.

MORF114

Well it was the clutch fork hitting against the clutch cover grinded it down and all is sweet now phew.

Ready to go in now yippy!

CanadianR

good work. I hope it isnt going to be a nightmare working on my car here in the-middle-of-nowhere, saskatchewan, Canada.