has anyone got tinted rear lights??

davey red.r

who would want them:shock: dear, oh dear, oh dear, why dont people just leave them alone,suppose they would look well, with another disaster, the blacked out rear quarters:oops:

marcymarc

davey red.r said:
who would want them:shock: dear, oh dear, oh dear, why dont people just leave them alone,suppose they would look well, with another disaster, the blacked out rear quarters:oops:

agreements in the house !!!

Braveheart

I have a small hair line crack in mine after my last off.... black on black could look ok and maybe distract attention to my body work blemishes.... 10 quid to mail + 80p insurance... either this guys or the post office clerk is wearing a mask!

Matty B

a friend of mine has got a black pulsar, he also thought black with black lights would look good, it didn't. NUFF SAID.

turbodaily

yes tinting your lights is what batty boys do..

far smarter to just remove the orange lenses from the inside of the rear lights and fit chromed bulbs. loose the orange'nes. subtle mod's is what its all about imo

STU666V

I have them on my car but they were there when i got the car!!
I will change them when they are broken. Not that i won't to smash my car!! ;-)

steve963

STU666V said:
I have them on my car but they were there when i got the car!!
I will change them when they are broken. Not that i won't to smash my car!! ;-)
why not get rid of that 2nd fin while your there:lol:

youngsyp

Why would you want anything on a road car that would stop other (poor) drivers of seeing what you're doing ? Like slowing down for example... :der:

Paul