Happy Valentines Day!

B

bex

haha...

i dont think one exists

im sure you could think up an effective one though paz

deank93

Everyone should refuse to "celebrate" a day made up by clinton cards to boost there sagging post Xmas sales by buying overpriced cards and flowers followed by going to a restaurant that will be run like a production line to eat shite food from an over priced set menu surrounded by puppy eyed pillock kids.

I wil be spending my evening playing football with the lads followed by a few beers and home for drunken lovin :D

B

bex

im staying in

one of my mates djs at a lap dancing club so ive been asked to go there

hahaha

dont quite feel like it though!

Mark_GTiR

deank93 said:
Everyone should refuse to "celebrate" a day made up by clinton cards to boost there sagging post Xmas sales by buying overpriced cards and flowers followed by going to a restaurant that will be run like a production line to eat Old Skoda food from an over priced set menu surrounded by puppy eyed pillock kids.

I wil be spending my evening playing football with the lads followed by a few beers and home for drunken lovin :D
Marvellous - I couldn't have put it better myself fella. Probably harsh but I'm exactly the same with Mother's / Father's day!! After all... I didn't ask them to put me here!

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
We're staying in for a nice bit of steak, then we're going out tomorrow!

Happy Valentines day! :D

Aimee

JIMMYBACK

happy valentine people.i cant really be arsed myself as it will mean going out speanding money on something other than my r :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Our local radio station has rechristened it Singles Awareness Day. They're having a SAD party at one of the hotels tonight.

MarkTurbo

I thought getting no cards was bad enough :( so i went down the pub to watch the football to make the most of being single and now Arsenal have lost to those fcuking scousers :evil:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

JIMMYBACK

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: lucky there keeper was on form and got man of ther match the rest of the team was on holiday i think :roll: :wink: