halfords 5W-50 motorsport oil

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
no, if you insist on buying anything from those highstreet robbers, buy some Castrol RS Formula 10-60 that will be fine for standard to moderately tuned,

Last edited:

GTIR_Dan

i get bits from there cheap so i dont see them as high street robbers

whats wrong with though own brand oil though? they wouldnt be allowed to sell something that didnt meet the industry standards surely?

davey red.r

:shock: mate take your car seriously,get it then ,but dont come back crying,when the highway robbers oil is coming out your tailpipe for a few quid more get a reputable oil,you cant cut corners with these cars matey;-)

B

Beachsleeper

I have seen this post so many times. This oil has been around for years. Ive used it in my scoobs and in my R. no probs as yet. Log on to scoobynet. there is a guy on there with a lab. He tested the oil your on about. Its good reading. At the end of the day, its up to you how you spend your money.

davey red.r

dnt change his mind, hes made the best choice,yeah its his money,but would you rather have a netto sticky toffee pudding or a m&s sticky toffee pudding a trusted name wins hands down everytime,and im sure serious r owners wouldnt evan dream of the halfords carry on in there engine.

davey;-)

davey red.r

ive just got 2 magic tree air freshners for 2quid
from halfords rip off:x :x

high street robbers:lol: :lol:

davey:-o