Had 'R'On the rollers today!!!

A

a11ova

Been to john nobles this morning to see how my pulsar faired on the rollers. It did quiet well considering the DET sensor turns out to be about knackered. I was running 1.1 BAR and managed 304.7bhp. If you look at the graph below you can see when the DET sensor is playing up and causing it to loose torque and power. Everything else was spot on, no over or under fueling and they have told me once the DET sensor has been replaced to take it back and they will re-run it free of charge!! (only because they had doubled booked and didnt have the chance to swap sensor over for me)

There expecting 330bhpish so stil a bit more to be had yet :D

MarkTurbo

Is that a standard turbo? What was the problem with the det sensor? Was it cutting in on that power run? Just asking because if it was id have expected the power to be a lot less than that. When i was having det sensor problems mine made a pathetic 265bhp at 1.2 bar :oops: :lol:

A

a11ova

yes mate, standard turbo. Was cutting in at about 5500rpm and retarding the timing a bit. got another to put on and to see what happens then:)