Guess what I found on my R??

LeeSmith

Ok, i was fixing my dash after i broke it trying to replace a bulb (oops!) - i dropped a screw down the back also - i thought God can i do anything else wrong? i had to take apart most of the dash to get to the screw i dropped.......

this looks good.......what's this shiny plaque on the ECU????

it's a MINES ECU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT A FIND!!!!! How mint is that!!!!

oh, crap!! is that the time? I better go to bed!! took longer than i thought (mind u staring at the plaque musy have taken me an hour!!)

T

Toady

wtf are you doin working on your r at t hat time dude!lol! :lol:

J

jasegould

Cool.....I found the same on my car, prob is no ones deals with them over here and theres no way of finding out what spec it is :x

LeeSmith

Toady said:
wtf are you doin working on your r at t hat time dude!lol! :lol:
i'm not really sure!! i kinda started cleaning it last night, rather late - like 12:00am, then i started the dash and by the time i finished it was 4:30!! it only felt like it was about 1am!!

it was like opening a tub of pringles! i just couldn't stop!!!

LeeSmith

Jasegould said:
Cool.....I found the same on my car, prob is no ones deals with them over here and theres no way of finding out what spec it is :x
I'm gonna ring round - i'm sure someone will be able to help

they must be kinda expensive

J

jasegould

TBH I havent tried to find out what spec it is, I had it rolling roaded and the fuelling was spot on so I left it

I had a similar thing with mine except it just had a kakimoto racing badge on it, god knows what has actually been done to the ecu though... :?:

A

Anonymous

Just been and dug mine out after your post (ive got mine dials,so i thought i'd be on to winner).....
MINES not :lol: