GTiR Wanted, FTO To Swap / For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTiR_Lee

Hi All
I'm after returning to a hot hatch and lets face it we all know that the GTiR is the daddy of all hot hatches really 8)
So im after one ,
Prefferably with some mods , Front mount intercooler , Stainless exhaust , Air filter & Uprated fuel pump . The nomal stuff to run 1 bar boost happly .
I really like the grey but also like black or blue ones not so keen personally on red's , whites or greens sorry .
Rust free would be very good .
Looking in the value of £2500 ish as that is what i would want for my FTO .

Right onto my FTO ,
Heres the spec's :-

Manufacturer: Mitsubishi
Model: FTO GP MIVEC
Engine spec and type: 6A12-MIVEC
Manual Transmition

Mod list,
Manual Conversion
Air Con Removed

Engine:
Crank Breather Filter
BMC Carbon Dynamic air filter
Custom Aluminium Induction pipe
Magnecor KV85 HT Leads
NGK IX Iridium Spark Plugs
Exedy Uprated Clutch
Mongoose Downpipes
Power flow Exhaust

Suspension:
Front Strut Brace
Rear Strut Brace
Lowering Springs ( were on the car when i bought it , so not sure what make , Has a very nice stance and handles beutifly)

Brakes:
Front EBC Turbo Groove Discs
Front Red stuff pads

Body:
Silver FTO Emblem
Tinted side repeaters
Third Break Light Mask
Kingswood H.I.D. Kit
Xenon Head light Bulbs
Wheels: 17" RS Alloys

Some bits to be fitted
GP Version R Rear Spoiler parly painted . Will include Spray can of paint to finish .
HKS style front bumper again need preping and painting

ICE:
Pioneer DEH-P6800MP
Sony X-plod 6.5 Front Speakers
Kenwood 6.9 Rear Speakers

Interior:
Aluminum Dial Rings
KMC 2006 EL Dials
Mitsubishi Evo 260 Gear Nob
Carbon Fiber Dial Surrounds

The standard spoiler has a crack in it , so
it will come with a GP Version R spoller which is partly painted and a spray can to finish it .
Would also include a hks front bumper which needs preping and painting , as the bumper in the pic has slight damage to it from previous owner . I've just havent got round to fitting these yet .

Pics :-

Very sort after interier

Including Padded arm rest , Plain Black rear seats , Blue Front seats ,And Carbon style center console . These are all from the factory for GP spec fto's .

A short Vid at an airfeild 8)

It has mot til October 22 .
I also had it fully seam sealed and undersealed .
The car still has its 112 limetter but the odometer has been chipped to clock up in miles .
I've had it of the road over winter to avoad all the salt and nasty wether we get , so it has no tax at the moment . If i get the asking price or the gtir im swapping / part exing with has 6 months on it then i may put 6 months on ( to be haggled over ?) . I cant remember the exacted miles of the top of my head , i think that its arround 111,000 part miles part km i will dig out the import doc and find out how much of it is km i will also get the exact miles of the car and update this later today .

The car's biggest plus points :-
The colour , Its Icelle Blue and makes it one of 211 ever produced ,
Awsome high reving MIVEC V6 that sound amazing all the way up to the 8250 limit .
MIVEC is mitsubishi's version of honda's type r so it has low cams then at 5.500 it switches to High cam mode .
and the fact it a GP not the more comern GPX or GR .

Any questions feel free to ask .
Thanks for looking Lee

sams13

could do a possible deal mate PM your email address, ill send some pics and spec. Sam only in bournemouth too

GTiR_Lee

Update odomiter reads 112204 ,
Havent been able to find the import doc yet , but i'll keep turning the house upside down till i find it .

darkyGTI-R

I do like fto's but could never part with mine willingly if I had no choice for financial reasons then yes without a doubt awesome looking cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.