gtir tool kit

allsmiles

hey chaps! the pulsar i bought did not have the tool kit included, i managed to source a tool kit via another member off here which has

tool bag
jack
centre cap removal bar

does anyone know what else i am missing to complete my tool kit? im guessing a spanner of some sort for the nuts, but is there some other stuff in there aswell? if u have what im missing u wonna let me know :thumbsup:

much love

L

levin

theres 2 bars that clip together to use the jack
and indeed the spanner for for the nuts
thats it afaik

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
allsmiles said:
hey chaps! the pulsar i bought did not have the tool kit included, i managed to source a tool kit via another member off here which has

jack
Some people have the jack, but don't know where it's hiding. It should be under the carpet to the right of centre on the rear wall of the boot. (just in case some of you didn't know)

kev_200uk

Fast Guy said:
Some people have the jack, but don't know where it's hiding. It should be under the carpet to the right of centre on the rear wall of the boot. (just in case some of you didn't know)
lol, ive had my car 3 years now and only found the jack a months ago

Mr GTiR

allsmiles said:
im guessing a spanner of some sort for the nuts, but is there some other stuff in there aswell? if u have what im missing u wonna let me know :thumbsup:
Alex, I have a few of these going spare. Let me know the next time your in the area and you can have one ;-)

Keira

allsmiles said:
does anyone know what else i am missing to complete my tool kit?
as a gtir owner ideally you'd want an engine crane, a decent jack and axle stands, a good small wheeled trolley, numerous sockets, extensions, prybars, ratchet spanners, impact gun and most importantly a large hammer :shock: to hit things with when they are being stubborn or to smash things when you get the hump.

unfortunately, none of these will fit in the little bag or the tray in the boot ;) :lol:

Last edited:

geoff pine

The only tool kit you need is an aa card or an rac card as every time mine broke down it had to be recovered on a low loader.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Keira said:
as a gtir owner ideally you'd want an engine crane, a decent jack and axle stands, a good small wheeled trolley, numerous sockets, extensions, prybars, ratchet spanners, impact gun and most importantly a large hammer :shock: to hit things with when they are being stubborn or to smash things when you get the hump.
And a Credit card . . .

JARS PulsR

Fast Guy said:
Cheers for the tip, just found mine the other day after reading this :-D

Now all I've got to work out is how the damn thing comes out; as it seems quite stiff :doh:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Just wind it down abit (opposite of if you were using it to jack the car up) It's just held in by screwing the jack up slightly to put it under tension.