GTiR Natinal Trackday 2006 @ Cadwell Park - 29th October 2006

P

Pete

Hi there peeps. Right we, us the mods and admin having been trying to sort a GTiR National Trackday out and have come up with this:

• Venue - CADWELL PARK / 29TH OCT
  • Non-Members Cost - £130 per car
  • Members Cost - £120 per car
  • Requirement - To get 60 cars there so its just GTiR's there. But if we can't then we will ask other clubs to join in.

Please can you just reply with your name if you are up for it 8) :-D ill leave this up over the weekend and see what numbers we can get link below.

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/cadwell-park/index.asp

Thanks,

GTiROC Team.
list as off yet
1,pete
2,gtirpulsar
3,Mr GTiR & his "spare" box
4,rishi
5,cruisegtir
6,campbellju
7,nigell-6d
8,nelson

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deslynam

I've previously used a company that rent cadwell, amongst others, and IIRC the price was less than £130, I could get in touch again and see what they can do for the club if you'd like - 60cars is an awful lot to have up at Cadwell - even with sessions it'd be pretty full. :)

Mr GTiR

deslynam said:
I've previously used a company that rent cadwell, amongst others, and IIRC the price was less than £130, I could get in touch again and see what they can do for the club if you'd like - 60cars is an awful lot to have up at Cadwell - even with sessions it'd be pretty full. :)
Coud you ask please and PM Pete with the outcome.

Thanks.

Nigell_d6

Hi,

Does this replace the GTIROC National day 14 October at Cadwell park that GTIRpulsar posted, if so could the other one be removed cause im still going to that!!!!!

Regards
Nigel

P

Pete

hi there sorry meant to move post ill sort that out now thanks :-D

P

Pete

no its £130 per car how ever many turn up its just if we want this a GTIROC national track day then we have to get about 60 cars but if we dont then we will ask other clubs to join in :-D :-D

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Come on people... You all asked for this... Get your names down...

Rishi

P

Pete

rishi can you please clear your pms need to send you this pm about the track day was thinking to try and get this moving abit quicker oh ill just post it up is there anyway off sending pms to every member about are national track day to see if we can get more R owners involved instead of just about 10 member wanting to come along ??

P

Pete

COME ON PEEPS YOU LOT ASK FOR A NATIONAL TRACK DAY AND IVE HAD 8 PEEPS REPLY WHATS HAPPENING :shock: :shock: :shock:

P

pulsarboby

i could possibly get it cheaper than that if you want me to try! as i know kev at focused events who are now doing cars as well as bike track days!
dont want to step on anyones toes though, if you know what i mean;-)
is it sessioned or an open pit lane?