Gtir mods

Rscozzy

What mods can I do to my gtir
Have got front mount and apex boost controller air filter everything else standard ...
Prices and where to buy cheers

Mad

An exhaust would be a good shout then a remap. That will be a good starting point and make sure the car is running right.

Speak to ed at fusion - http://www.fusion-motorsport.co.uk

I think he is on hols next week but will be able to do everything for you and is the best mapper in the UK for gtir's

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
The short answer is "probably". - I'm sure Ed wouldn't claim he's the only person that could remap a GTiR, but he's generally recognised as the best in the UK and that's why people will travel miles to see him.

I think there's someone who used TRL in Halifax before, but I can't remember how they got on with it. - They are not a Nistune workshop or distributor according to the website, so I'm not sure what they'd offer A'Pexi perhaps?

Mad

Bit far to travel any1 near Wakefield West Yorkshire who can remap/parts
As Pobody said, there are probably others but Ed at fusion is well worth the trip. Nistune remap is your best option too up to 500 bhp

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Bit far to travel any1 near Wakefield West Yorkshire who can remap/parts
Plenty of people have gone further than you to use Ed. Me for example from North Yorkshire.
Exhaust can be a pain to do yourself depending what's on it due to the way it goes over the back axle. It can require the car to be 4-5ft off the ground to get the centre section off.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Last time I tried to change the exhaust myself I got the front pipe on and had to borrow the lift at a local garage to get the mid section over the rear sub-frame.