GTiR Front Clip

S

Stevie-Boy

Hello All,

Towards the end of May, I am going to need effectively a full front clip from a GTiR minus the gearbox and I already have lightened flywheel but happy to take flywheel anyway, this is only like 6 weeks away so not so long.

I'm hoping that someone who knows they're going to be breaking or going to be getting a breaker can let me know what they have and what the arrangement would be.

I have a contact who may be able to get me one but it's a waiting game and there are no certainties and I want to get cracking.

If anyone wants to advise me on a guide price to pay for what I need, that would be very much appreciated, looking for a low miler and just a good straight engine really, not looking for major mods or anything. Slow and steady wins the race :)

P

pulsarboby

ive got a very good lump in at the mo, which will be removed next week, but im in no rush to get rid of it, has almost 160psi per cylinder on all 4, and good oil pressure. see my parts for sale thread or pm me for more details!

S

Stevie-Boy

PM sent, cheers. If anyone else has all the bits too and wants to gimme a price, please do :)

S

Stevie-Boy

Sorted now, cheers Bob :)

Mods feel free to zap this thread now.