gtir ecu upgrade on ebay

EVOBAD

has any members on forum ever used this ecu:? it states upgrade to frontmount,walbro,indution kit,550 injectors,z32maf then run this ecu for 1.1bar & u got big power:-o item number 8077051796

J

justin666

If you want a chip get one from a genuine company. I still would never risk any kind of ECU upgrade from EBAY as at the end of the day what proof is there that it works.????

The best upgrade daughterboards by far are the Gizzmo ones from New zealand. Each chip is created and programmed to you own specific spec and by all accounts these work very very well. Brand new it will cost about 200 quid delivered to your door. Ive just sold my Gizzmo chip as i unfortunatly i never got round to fitting it but im hoping to see the results once its fitted into the new owners car :thumbsup:. The people that have used them really rate them and they are a proven mod over in Auz and NZ :thumbsup: .

People will now tell you to avoid daughter boards and buy stand alone ECU's or piggyback ECU's instead. More money but obviously more tunable. Daughterboards however do offer a much cheaper option and can work very well :thumbsup:

J.

EVOBAD

:der:
Ricky_GTi-R said:
Haha the guy must be sniffing glue:pound::pound:
thats what is said when i emailed him :der: u might as well use strd ecu for that power but it was a very good price of £120del what a bargain and ul def hav big power:hail: :lol:

S

Stoned

I bought one of these and it worked well. It didn't improve top end power, but the lower and mid ranges were much improved and I was saving about 1/4 a tank of petrol to every full tank on long motorway runs

Took it too engine advantages and they said it was running fine after a few rolling road runs to make sure it was setup correctly