GTiR Clutch post moved??

K

KRS

Why was the post moved to maintanance???

Maybe people post in this section so that EVERYONE can post?

What about those that dont even drive a Pulsar, "hey you can only help us if you join"???

:? :? :?

geetee

errrm... that would be the point of a paid membership club?? :shock:

If EVERYTHING was in the non-members section what would be the point?

But then I haven't paid up yet.... I've gone elsewhere for my help..... modified my outlook if you like :)

Cheers
GeeTee

marcymarc

geetee said:
errrm... that would be the point of a paid membership club?? :shock:

If EVERYTHING was in the non-members section what would be the point?

But then I haven't paid up yet.... I've gone elsewhere for my help..... modified my outlook if you like :)

Cheers
GeeTee
Get paid up then you tight arse :roll: :lol:

J

jiw

Nice to see a bit of site dicipline being carried out, should make more people contribute towards the club and keep things in order a bit more :D

K

KRS

Nice to see a bit of site dicipline being carried out, should make more people contribute towards the club and keep things in order a bit more
:? I dont think so, probably have the opposite effect.

marcymarc

KRS said:
Nice to see a bit of site dicipline being carried out, should make more people contribute towards the club and keep things in order a bit more
:? I dont think so, probably have the opposite effect.

Bit of a 50/50 situation, you have both got a good point :) :wink:

marcymarc

geetee said:
Im sure that out of all your posts you have gained loads of valued information from the site , so why be tight over contributing £20 mate. :?

I bet if GTIR Modifiers Club site went down and something was troubling you about your R you would be back on here like a flash asking for a bit of info/help/opinions and the like :roll:

K

KRS

The problem is, the GTIROC as a forum/club doesnt provide the answers.. the users do... and frankly forums dont cost a lot to setup or run.

I think its a shame that the forums are a private affair :?

marcymarc

KRS said:
The problem is, the GTIROC as a forum/club doesnt provide the answers.. the users do... and frankly forums dont cost a lot to setup or run.

Fair points i suppose, but there is more to the club than the forums

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
marcymarc said:
KRS said:

Fair points i suppose, but there is more to the club than the forums

Not getting into this arguement again, but the money goes toward the new forum which is looking really decent just now... Not too long until its up and running...

Membership will help provide the GTiROC with better stands - flags, flyers maybe a tent, discounts on events like track-days, discount at tuners, discount on insurance, etc....

Remember the Forum isn't the Club... Its just a facility to the club...

Rishi