GTi-R Wide Arch kit

S

SunnyGTi2.0

available for £330?
It says $900 om ebay. Anyone else selling them cheaper?

I liked that kit a whole lot better than the one that se nissan makes. Looks loovely :D

But the pics wasn't that great though. Anyone have any other pics of a car with these arches?

ive got a kit for doing wider arches but it only makes it look like roger friedrich's pulsar as i dunt like the se wide kit!

the look im goin to do!

R

r5ben

whos car is that ??? is there anymore pics of that car ? :shock:

20 quid froma scrappy's its the arch trims from a polo g40 then all i need to do is blend themon as they r near perfect fit to sunyy arches!

S

si2001

SunnyGTi2.0 said:
available for £330?
It says $900 om ebay. Anyone else selling them cheaper?
$900 Australian Dollars works out at around 330 quid

S

SunnyGTi2.0

well.. it says US $900, so its a bit more expensive than 330quid.

S

si2001

SunnyGTi2.0 said:
well.. it says US $900, so its a bit more expensive than 330quid.
good point. that'll teach me for not readin properly :oops: 500 notes is still good tho.

S

SunnyGTi2.0

si2001 said:
good point. that'll teach me for not readin properly :oops: 500 notes is still good tho.
Its at least a shitload better than the 1900 quids for the se nissan one ;)

S

Slipstream

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the great comments on my R! :D
If anyone is keen for the kit that is a GtiRoc member I'll
do the four guards for $900NZ + PP.

The scissor doors go on this week with a new mounting system for the bonnet - It will open up over the wind screen. :?

Thinking of painting the mags white - What do ya think???

Nad

Nissanmansco said:
20 quid froma scrappy's its the arch trims from a polo g40 then all i need to do is blend themon as they r near perfect fit to sunyy arches!
I had a feeling it was arches off a VW blended in. THe subject came up a while back. Finding a set for £20 is a steal as well.

Nad

G

gtirron

any more pictures of the kit, and how much is postage to the uk, glasgow to be exact

S

Slipstream

The price to send off the top of my head would be approximately $500nz
The pics on the ebay site are the only ones I have at the moment, the car is currently in getting some more bits added so when it. When it returns I'll post some up for ya but it will have a different rear guard by then. :p

F

Friski

Hi, how much would it cost in total including postage to NSW Australia. Is this kit out of firbeglass and is there any problems with body flexing, as in would it crack after awhile?

S

Slipstream

Yes its a full fibre glass kit that is approximately 3mm thick.
The kits moulds into the guard just behind the door and just under the rear back light. I've had the kit on for about 6 months and I had a drive where 2 wheels leave the ground as you go up, this would be the most flexi that any car would get I think. I've had no problems what so ever.

The price to send to Oz would be $250.00 NZ

D

daBOODA

So that's $NZ250 in delivery charges (ie not for the kit and delivery) ...