Gti-r top spec wanted

D

drsmith

Hi,
im looking for a top spec gti-r as a swap deal or part ex (either way) for my BMW E39 5 series rolling on 20" alloys, m5 kit, live mapped, tuned 2.8, FSH etc...

Due to the amount of 'rubbish' (no offence) that is floating about these days for peanuts i must stress im looking for a mint car with uprated engine even if its £5k+ as i would rather spend a little more to get what i want rather than to have the engine or gearbox rebuilt etc...

if anyone knows of one let me know, must have uprated internals and pref an engine rebuild by a tuner etc... non abused too ...... not fussy huh? haha :der:

O

Odin

SO that's big of you then :roll: , You're willing to pay 5k + for a car that had at least 5k spent on its engine build alone, How jolly genourous of you geeza :doh: .

Oh and we'd get a German boat in exchange :shock: !!!!BARGAIN!!! :lol: .

Rob

Ricky_GTi-R

Thunder God said:
SO that's big of you then :roll: , You're willing to pay 5k + for a car that had at least 5k spent on its engine build alone, How jolly genourous of you geeza :doh: .

Oh and we'd get a German boat in exchange :shock: !!!!BARGAIN!!! :lol: .

Rob
Haha a german boat rolling on dubs tho Rob:lol: :der:

Mate add atleast another grand to your 5 and then you might have people interested in a cash sale.

Last edited:
O

Odin

Ricky_GTi-R said:
Haha a german boat rolling on dubs tho Rob:lol: :der:
Yeah those 20" dustbins make all the difference mate :roll: , Maybe if they had spinners :der: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Is that a bit of text speak in you're reply their fella :shock: ?, You do know we are banning people for the use of non Queens English don't you ;-) :lol: .....

Rob

D

drsmith

well you can only try?!? haha ok

as for german barge? hmmm well ive been to look at 9 gti-r's lately and every single one has been dodgey, either knocking engine, crunchy gearbox, bodged repairs and the only reason they are selling is to fob it off. the same cant be said about my gorgeous 5 series :-D haha

ok maybe £6k+

Ricky_GTi-R

Thunder God said:
Yeah those 20" dustbins make all the difference mate :roll: , Maybe if they had spinners :der: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Is that a bit of text speak in you're reply their fella :shock: ?, You do know we are banning people for the use of non Queens English don't you ;-) :lol: .....

Rob
Ah yes spinners would make the deal all the more peachy:lol: :roll:

What me txt spk?? never:lol:

Ricky_GTi-R

drsmith said:

as for german barge? hmmm well ive been to look at 9 gti-r's lately and every single one has been dodgey, either knocking engine, crunchy gearbox, bodged repairs and the only reason they are selling is to fob it off. the same cant be said about my gorgeous 5 series :-D haha

ok maybe £6k+
Yeah £6000+ will get you the spec your after mate8)

O

Odin

drsmith said:

as for German barge? hmmm well Ive been to look at 9 gtir's lately and every single one has been dodgy, either knocking engine, crunchy gearbox, bodged repairs and the only reason they are selling is to fob it off. the same cant be said about my gorgeous 5 series.

See you answered you own question their fella, That's what you get when you only want to pay peanuts :roll: :? , I wouldn't sell mine for 10k and a lot of the good one's that are around these days are owned by us die hard owners, We leave the dross for you chav's to scream around McDonalds in :der: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

D

drsmith

i'll have you know i can't get round MacDonalds, the corners are too tight! :thumbsup:

Ricky_GTi-R

drsmith said:
i'll have you know i can't get round MacDonalds, the corners are too tight! :thumbsup:
Ah well maybe you should just stick to your local 'circuit' for cruisng, would'nt want to scrape thos nice alloys:lol: haha

O

Odin

Geoff pine said:
Welcome to the GTIROC normal service will be resumed as soon as possible:faint:

Don't take any notice of this big girls blouse :roll: , He's been spending far to much time reading the politically correct I'm a homo so bend me over manual :shock: :yawn: ;-) .

Geoff ether grow a sense of human mate or leave the building :roll: :der: .

Rob

Ricky_GTi-R

Thunder God said:
Don't take any notice of this big girls blouse :roll: , He's been spending far to much time reading the politically correct I'm a homo so bend me over manual :shock: :yawn: ;-) .

Rob
Haha:thumbsup: ;-)

JIMMYBACK

dont worry about rob hes a real teddy bear.or is that right? hes more like the gtiroc"s pitball terrior.if you can get past him then you fooked:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

D

drsmith

on a serious note (loving the banter by the way!) wheres the best place to pick up a decent gti-r? ive checked some owners clubs, usual internet sites (autotrader, ebay, nissan sites etc..) and they are all either too cheap or just over priced. there doesnt seem to be many coming up for sale on here either which is a surprise, but maybe as has been said, the good ones are all 'keepers' and their owners wont part with them for love nor money.

Ricky_GTi-R

drsmith said:
on a serious note (loving the banter by the way!) wheres the best place to pick up a decent gti-r? ive checked some owners clubs, usual internet sites (autotrader, ebay, nissan sites etc..) and they are all either too cheap or just over priced. there doesnt seem to be many coming up for sale on here either which is a surprise, but maybe as has been said, the good ones are all 'keepers' and their owners wont part with them for love nor money.
Depends what you mean over priced mate and what spec your talking about.

geoff pine

Thunder God said:

Rob
whats a sense of human Rob my coment was ment to be humorous not your time of the month is it