greenline

• Thread starter boost almighty 2
  • Start date
B

boost almighty 2

hi guys
my mate wants to buy a power fc from them.can you trust them or what??i know a few lads from this sitr had hassle..what do ye think?????????

cheers

gary :D

A

antilag

jason takes a long time to answer emails if he does atall and ive herd bad rumours in the past but i have ordered over 3k's worth of parts and never had a problem and no of alot more then wudent complain if u ask me (which u didnt but i'll tell u anyway lol) its a gamble but worth it i think

B

boost almighty 2

thanx antilag
how long will he be waiting for the ecu..now my brother wants an ecu for his starlet...so thats 2 ecu's..did you pay threw credit card?????????

cheers

gary

A

antilag

u have to pay through paypal i waited a few weeks it was a quick turn around but ask jason for availability first ect

J

jiw

Im thinking of ordering some nismo mounts and a catch can in the new year, i hope they do the buisiness as i will start to save money for once :D

J

jasegould

Ive used them before and they were spot on....quicker than some uk based companies that ive used!

A

Allan GTI-R

check the specials section - they have 2 power fc's ready to go for the GTI-R :)

I've never had a prob with them, ordered a fair bit. Jason's always answered emails quickly and efficiently. Goods have arrived fairly promptly.

I can recommmend them wholeheartedly.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I just ordered stuff from them 2 weeks ago...

A'PEXi Power FC PRO
A'PEXi FC Commander
SARD 700cc Injectors

I always got a reply back from Jason by 5pm...

Took 1 week from ordering for my parts to arrive...

Excellent service..

Rishi

O

one Gti-R

Allan GTI-R said:
check the specials section - they have 2 power fc's ready to go for the GTI-R :)
This is a good place to look when checking looking for parts, some good deals.

Also alot of people in Australia have used Greenline without any complaints that I am aware of I have only used them twice for little parts nothing major want to test them out first, Oil cap radiator cap had no issues and I am now confident if I purchase something bigger there will be no issues as well.