greddy emanage

bopper

Hi all

Ive been offered a greddy emanage with a harness for silly money but dont really understand a few things. is there just one emange or is there different models. basically will this fit my car. thanx to anyone who can shed some light

Gray

depends what power you want to run mate
a normal emanage wil see you good for 400bp if you want more youll need an ultimate

you will need injector and ignition harneses with it but yes it will fit your car

bopper

cheers gray its nice to just get advise for once instead of people tryin to just slag you off for not knowing. no idea wot was goin on last nite but there was some proper bitches on the site

EVOBAD

pts

Cambridge_pulsar said:
Sorry to hi-jack but can anyone point me in the direction of the best place to buy it and have it fitted/mapped please...?
pts in luton are ok mate had his done ther he said they were very polite he said what power he wanted & they did it not like some tuners who get your car keys & tell u 2 get losed & dont even asked what u want car set up 2 ps tunning japanese ,he had his car maped 2 430bhp at 1.5bar injectors were maxed out gutted

mattygti-r

i wouldnt go to PTS in luton for any work full stop.

give ashills or micraedd a call, they will sort it out for you, edd is the emanage master :)

Don't even get me started about p.t.s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my personal opinion anyone who can claim to have set a boost controller up at 1 bar when in fact it was over 2 bar and then hand it back saying the clutch was slipping (no really?) shouldn't be touching our precious cars. This as I say is only my personal opinion and not that of the GTIROC lol

Dooie Pop Pop

Gray said:
a normal emanage wil see you good for 400bp if you want more youll need an ultimate
RHUUUUUUUUUUBARB.

sorry mate but thats just not true:nono: my car made 397bhp/370lbft @ 1.45bar with an emanage blue. its now running 1.89 peak @ ****ing fastbhp/christknowslbft with no problems.

tried for 2bar and something maxed out:cry: not even 100% it was the emanage tbh so if the moneys tight id say go with the blue....;-)

Cambridge Pulsar: pm Ashills

rayman75

looks like edd is gonna be busy:lol: i'm waiting on bits to get mine up and running, if everything is alright i will be getting my ultimate in and mapped on the 24th.:lol: :lol:

do i need the injector harness or anything like that for the ultimate??? i have a harness which plugs in to all the holes, my emanage hasnt been fitted its brand new.