greddy e manage ultimate

P

primeragtir01

please can some one help me please iv got a nissan primera gt p11 and iv turboed it usein the sr20de engine im now tryin to fit the emanage ultimate and need the jumper setting for it they need to be for a niisan pulsar gtir can anyone help please thanks jon

Fusion Ed

Where are you from? You really could do much better than use an e-manage ultimate. I have a map for the GTIR ecu which I can make plug and play which would probably work 100x better.

P

primeragtir01

im in kent mate iv allready spent my money on the greddy i did think about havin my ecu done but the more work i have done il have to get it mapped again so thought this would be a good way to go, would you know the setting for the greddy please they are quite hard to find info on

Fusion Ed

Copy the settings from the manual. Just remember that the emu doesnt have an AFM profile for the P11, so changing to another MAF if you wanted to may be a problem.

P

primeragtir01

thanks for the advice mate i got reed of the p11 afm and fitted a pulsar afm, do i use all the setting from the emu manual for the jumper settings thanks again jon

Fusion Ed

that wont work (very well). Your using the gtir MAF on a P11 ECU and the EMU doesn't have a listing for p11 MAF so its compensation table will be all wrong.

P

primeragtir01

i understand what your sayin but if i set the emu for a pulsar wont it trick my p11 ecu to use the emu pulsar setting and run fine. the car runs now on the p11 ecu but it wont rev up thanks for all your help jon

Fusion Ed

No, it wont your ECU is expecting a P11 maf signal. The EMU is going to have a GTIR maf. The EMU cannot do a GTIR to P11 maf conversion as it does not have the P11 profile within it.

Ed

P

primeragtir01

ok mate i understand. i know your probley piss your self laughing but will you map my p11 and take the emu as payment if not how much would it cost for you to come to me and map my car please thanks jon

Fusion Ed

I already have a map that uses a 200SX AFM, walbro fuel pump FMIC with stock injectors on a P11GT suited to 200-210bhp if your interested. If you wanted to try that I sell it with a GTIR ecu that you can plug right in. You would need to get a S14 MAF (direct plug in to your car) and a gtir ECU to exchange with me. My cost is simply £330 inc map and on the dyno would be £80 to the dyno.
You absolutely MUST use optimax fuel but the P11 is absolutely amazing to drive like that.

P

primeragtir01

ok il have to sell the emu on ebay first mate. i cant get to you cos the car dont drive could you come to me? im not sure if your map will work tho as it has a few differant mods add here goes
550cc denso injectors
hks pistons std rods
1.8mm hks head gasket
250 welbro fuel pump
custum fmic
3"custom exahust no cat just back box
custum intake pipe airfilter in wheel arch with gtir afm
and a fuel pressure reg not fitted yet cant find part to remove std one
do you think you would be able to do it for me please at my house and what would be the cost thanks for all your help fusion ed iv nearly gave up on this car and took a match to it lol

P

primeragtir01

woul it be a Q45 afm from the 200sx that i would need please fusion ed

P

primeragtir01

these a few on ebay mate would it be a s14 sr20de or has it got to be a sr20det

P

primeragtir01

cant you do me a custom map for what mods i have and try to get me some more bhp than 210 i think the car should be able to kick out more than that what do you think ed

P

primeragtir01

greddy e manage ultimate jumper settgs

i have found out the jumper setting for a nissan pulsar greddy emailed them to me and i would like to share them with the world lol This is what greddy recommend for the Pulsar.:thumbsup:

Jumper=JP

JP1=OPEN
JP2=OPEN
JP3=OPEN
JP4=OPEN
JP5=OPEN
JP6=OPEN
JP7=1-2
JP8=2-3
JP9=OPEN
JP10=1-2
JP11=OPEN
JP12=OPEN
JP13=OPEN
JP14=OPEN
JP15=1-2
JP16=OPEN
JP17=1-2
JP18=OPEN
JP19=1-2
JP20=1-2

Fusion Ed

cant you do me a custom map for what mods i have and try to get me some more bhp than 210 i think the car should be able to kick out more than that what do you think ed
Yes of course but I would need to see the car thats all. You could do more but the head gasket may be the weakest point. This was just a low boost setup running only 5psi on standard compression, injectors etc.