greddy catch tank

daz

any fitment instructions or is it just a case of blocking off the pipe that goes back into the inlet pipe and the two pipes from the catch tank one from the rocker and the other back into the crank case ???????

daz

the only question i have is wat happens to the t-piece out the rocker cover as obviously there will only be one pipe coming out of there instead of two as b4 thats the question i need answering so can someone pls just clarify this for me. also i seem to remember a post being done about this b4 but cant find it?????????? :) :) just a little advice required pls

GINGA

:lol: I've just fitted mine if your running standard induction pipe from turbo to air filter its best to remove the pipe that comes out of the rocker cover and down to the induction pipe then replace that pipe with the one in the kit, run a section of that pipe from the rocker cover to the greddy catch tank then the other piece of pipe run from the other side of the greddy catch tank back down to the induction pipe where the old breather pipe went to, the reason its best to do this is when the engine is a certain running positions idle, cruise etc it actually sucks air in through the breather pipe :shock: and into the engine and if it isn't filtered you could suck grit etc into the engine it will also cause a weak fuel mix as its unmetered air being sucked in to.
You could also just have the breather venting to atmosphere but you will need a small breather filter on the open side of the greddy breather and to plug the induction pipe to with the bung supplied.

GINGA

You can remove it if you want to but I left it there as a extra filter before it gets to catch tank

daz

nope not yet been on afters plus not really been the weather lol. i still dont get it lol as the catch can only has two bits on it i.e inlet and outlet so basically the catch tank goes as a replacement with the new piping into the inlet after the maf. then a pipe t-pieced onto either one side or the other back into the crank case replacing the original catch can ? correct ? :oops: :oops: sorry to be a pain in the ass, just that no one has explained this fully lol