Good Morning & Introduction

• Thread starter Newera Japan Office
  • Start date
N

Newera Japan Office

Good Morning

just wanted to say hi to those people on the RNN14 owners club, and hopefuly we will be working closely with this club in the near future.

We are based in Ichikawa-Shi, Chiba-Ken, Japan (its in Tokyo), and currently offer support to alot of owners club. (GTRs, RX7 etc)

Not only do we do ALL, types of Japanese parts, but we also import cars

GTI-Rs are becomming very rare in japan, so have only supplied a limited handful in the past few years to the UK, (most have been sent overseas).

However hopefully once Rishi replies to my pm & our discussions we hope to trade on here and offer you guys parts direct from japan at decent prices with very fast delivery times

this will range from products from JUN Auto, Nismo, Cusco, Apexi, etc (and brands most people have not heard of! :lol: )

We have very good links with Tomei, (they are local to us) so can offer the best prices possible on all of their products, this also includes full 2.2ltr kits etc

Look forward to working with you and have a good day!

Newera Staff

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I have imported a car from these guys and have had dealings from the GT-R owners club where they have a hard earned good reputation. Look forward to seeing what parts you come up with :)

On another note can you get centre caps for Enkie wheels as have lost 2 of mine?

N

Newera Japan Office

hi kenan yes we do those :)

or could supply Nismo wheels ,

L

levin

welcome

if GTI-Rs are rare in japan then sourcing a good one must be mission impossible i assume ? :lol:

N

Newera Japan Office

correct, they do pop up at auction but most are rusty, crashed, damaged, running high boost, & neglected.

most are if im honest just scrap cars, sadly these are bought for peanuts and exported to the UK alot of the time then sold for £3k fresh imports, where the car may cost around £500-600

true GTI-Rs are so difficult to find, we have only supplied 3 in 2.5-3 years

one recently which was about as good as your going to get, white one, the owner then fitted alot of parts supplied by us, including a full set of Endless uprated brakes!!

L

levin

Newera Japan Office said:
correct, they do pop up at auction but most are rusty, crashed, damaged, running high boost, & neglected.

most are if im honest just scrap cars, sadly these are bought for peanuts and exported to the UK alot of the time then sold for £3k fresh imports, where the car may cost around £500-600

true GTI-Rs are so difficult to find, we have only supplied 3 in 2.5-3 years

one recently which was about as good as your going to get, white one, the owner then fitted alot of parts supplied by us, including a full set of Endless uprated brakes!!
not what i wanted to read but already had the idea it was something like that :roll:
can recall that white GTI-R last year , it seemed :thumbsup:

G

gtirbhp

if the quality and price are right then i could easy see a big group buy on the bonnets and spliters!

N

Newera Japan Office

the bonnets are expensive, we can ship them relatively inexpensively by boat, collection is possible or they can be couriered once arrive in the uk, i can work out aprice

splitters would be around £300

just to add the quality will be first class, japanese tuners actually know what they are doing ;)