good deal or not

D

deano0401

well im new to the site, just would like to know if use think this is a gd deal,
pulsar
m reg
50000 miles
white in colour
air filter
front mounted intercooler
turbo back exhaust system
oil cooler and a few other bits and bobs

in the last 6 months it had
engine rebuild
new clutch
gearbox
wiring loom

thats really all i can remember but its for 5000 from my mate

GTIR-LOZ

sounds about right price wise if its been rebuilt with forged internals you have to ask yourself though why has he had so much work done in the last six months??

D

deano0401

it was only imported 8 month ago, he drive like a pussy too, mibi the boost is too high

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
GTIR-LOZ said:
you have to ask yourself though why has he had so much work done in the last six months??
And will it happen again in the next 6 months :shock:

D

deano0401

well the cyl head warped on it so im was goin to get it turn the boost down a bit, not bothered as im a mechanic so its easy to fix cos i can do it ma self

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
deano0401 said:
well the cyl head warped on it so im was goin to get it turn the boost down a bit, not bothered as im a mechanic so its easy to fix cos i can do it ma self
Assuming you can get away with skimming it you should be ok. Has it warped before tho? You'll probably have to fit an uprated head gasket as our combustion chambers are in the head, so skimming will increase the compression ratio.

B

beastgtir

SELLING MY PULSAR - 3K ONO - FULL DETAILS AND SPEC LIST AVAILABLE - H REG - 90K GENUINE MILES - ENGINE REBUILT 2.5 YEARS AGO - GEAR BOX REBUILT 2 YEARS AGO - PADDLE CLUTCH - ETC - NOT SURE IF THE INTERNALS WERE FORGED WHEN ENGINE REBUILT BUT HAVE 4 MONTHS WARRANTY LEFT ON IT - GEAR BOX HAS SHORTER RATIO IM SURE BECAUSE IT HAS A QUICK 1ST AND 2ND...

PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS - MOSTLY STANDARD - FEW PERFORMANCE MODS

D

deano0401

yes its been skimmed and a uprated head gasket, im just thinkin since this has all gone wrong so far it may b a bit till it goes again all depending how hard you drive it and stuf