getting an uncut bumper to fit over a forge fmic

I've removed the a/c and a/c radiator and would like to try and fit the standard bumper back on.
Any ideas what pipes or parts shall i get if i can even get it to fit

Thanks

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Mine (forge) is behind the standard bumper with a custom pipe run.

There was some cutting/moulding required to fit the forge, but the front bumper was never cut.

I've also got a MR8 Evo intercooler with less than 4000miles on it and the pipes are also re-welded for a short run pipe kit if needed.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
WOW !!! £540 !!!!! is that some sort of joke ...or have I been out of buying parts for too long ?

Dangerous Dave

You've been out too long! I've found you can find the same part cheaper if you look for evo or Subaru parts (catch cans IC ect)

Empty Pockets

The forge has always been about that, it's 700-800 with the pipe run, way overpriced for the performance it gives... For that money you could get something decent built.

Empty Pockets

A decent kit capable of cooling big power will cost more than that, and it's one area i certainly wouldn't overlook on a turbo car, without decent cooling you'll never get the reliability or power you could have... That forge is top money for a core i wouldn't want to run more than 450 through, in which case there's a load of other kits that will equal the performance for a fraction of the price, standard evo coolers are good for the same, if fubar andy has a complete kit for sensible money i'd buy that personally. You could get a pucka kit made with a proper core for a little less than that forge kit i reckon.