Game over for my pulsar :(

abyss

After pranging it a few weeks ago i had bottem arm replaced new steering rod etc. I took the car out and the steering felt dodgy so im about to replace the hubs. I thought i would take the bumper off and give it a clean. On doing this i noticed i could get a better view of under the car, so i looked under the car and it seems i have bent my chassis leg which connects to the wishbone gutted to say the least, is there anything i can do to sort it or is a reshell my best option.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
abyss said:
After pranging it a few weeks ago i had bottem arm replaced new steering rod etc. I took the car out and the steering felt dodgy so im about to replace the hubs. I thought i would take the bumper off and give it a clean. On doing this i noticed i could get a better view of under the car, so i looked under the car and it seems i have bent my chassis leg which connects to the wishbone gutted to say the least, is there anything i can do to sort it or is a reshell my best option.

Sorry to hear that but a new shell is the best and safest option...

Bent chasis will always upset the cars handling too...

Rishi

abyss

I wanted to reshell it anyway after i found out its a pranged car. Think im going to cancel the insurance today and then put it in my lockup till i find a new chassis and enough space to swap everything over.

abyss

well guys had a second opinion on the chassis leg and the car is fine. So i took the car to rack and steering and they guys have set my car up and its better than what it is. So happy got the car back for the snow whhooo