Gab suspension

A

Anonymous

Hi all
I'm new to owning a pulsar - bought it a couple of a weeks ago and i'm told it's got GAB suspension all round - just wondered if this was a good system.
Cheers.
Sam g

andygtir

hi mate, ive got gabs too they're very good, a few people run them too. the system is fully adjustable if you've got the same set up as me (see pic) the camber ands other stuff can be altered (just showing off my vast [lack of] engineering repertoire :oops: )

the 'stuff' on the top of the strut alters the camber. the dial on the top of the strut 1-4 is something to do with stiffness, as is the dial on the side of the strut. i'm not sure what they really do so i've left mine well alone- it handles quality on its own.

the top of the struts on my car are set to 4 (maximum). on the side of the strut the fronts are set to 4 (maximum) and on the rear struts the sides are set to 6 (out of 8)

do a search on the forum for more info, there's been a few posts about them in the past.

A

Anonymous

Cheers for that Andy.I'm not very technically minded mate,but they do look like that.
Cheers
sam g.
p.s. I just want to say what a friendly and helpfull bunch you all are on here.Great site!